Open government affairs
City Women and Children Medical Center Medical Supervisory Committee Organizational Work Structure and Basic Situation
Construction of the wind
One goal, two teams, three responsibilities,
Five requirements, six sets of systems, seven major contents
----The organization structure and basic situation of the Medical Supervision Committee of the Municipal Women and Children Medical Center
Carrying out medical supervision work is an important measure to implement the "two responsibilities" of party style and clean government construction. According to the documents of the Guangzhou Municipal Health and Family Planning Commission “Working Opinions of the Medical Supervision Committee of the Second-level Public Hospitals in Guangzhou” (Suiwei Supervision  No. 4), the Guangzhou Women and Children Medical Center (hereinafter referred to as “the city” "Women and Children's Medical Center") The relationship between the Medical Supervisory Committee and various specialist (industry) supervision, social supervision, inner-party supervision, and supervision of the Workers' Congress, clarifying the duties and systems of the Medical Supervisory Committee, and combining with the Municipal Women's Medical Center The actual situation, give full play to the supervisory role of the Medical Supervision Committee, strengthen the prevention and control of integrity risks, and promote and guarantee the optimal management and healthy development of the work of the Municipal Women and Children Medical Center.
One, one goal
Carry out medical supervision work and strive to achieve the following objectives:
(1) The right to information, participation, advice and supervision of the majority of medical personnel are guaranteed and strengthened;
(2) The internal management mechanism of the hospital has been further improved, and the consciousness of hospital party and government leaders and medical personnel in accordance with the law, and the practice of clean and honest practice has been continuously improved, and refined management and integrity services have been realized;
(3) The publicity of the hospital affairs has been further strengthened, and the various stages of the decision-making process, implementation process and implementation results have been effectively supervised, and the power operation process has become more open and transparent, achieving stable and healthy development of the hospital.
Second and second teams
(1) Medical Supervisory Committee: It is the supervisor and adviser of hospital affairs management. It is the deepening and extension of the discipline inspection and supervision work in the hospital under the new situation. The Medical Supervisory Committee accepts the leadership of the higher-level discipline inspection and supervision department and the central party committee, and carries out the work under the guidance of the leading group of the higher-level medical supervision committee. Through the implementation of medical supervision, strengthen the prevention and control of integrity risks, promote the optimal management of hospitals, and ensure the healthy development of hospitals.
(2) Inspection and Supervision Liaison Group: The five party general branches shall be divided into five inspection and supervision liaison groups; the chief branch secretary of each party shall be the team leader. The party's general branch (branch) discipline inspection committee, 2-3 personnel department, discipline inspection and supervision audit room 2 (Xue, Chen), part of the medical supervision committee. Execution of the Constitution of the Communist Party of China and other party regulations, observing party discipline, violating political discipline and political rules, violating integrity discipline, violating organizational discipline, violating the spirit of the eight central regulations, mass discipline, work discipline, and life discipline Supervise the situation of formal directors, bureaucracy, hedonism and extravagant winds. Party organizations at all levels should consciously accept inspection and supervision and actively cooperate with the inspection team to carry out their work. Party members are obliged to report the situation to the inspection team. Announce the contact number, contact information, inspection suggestion box, e-mail address of the contact groups, and unblock the communication channels.
Three or three duties
The Medical Supervisory Committee accepts the leadership of the higher-level discipline inspection and supervision department and the party committee of the Municipal Women's and Children's Medical Center, and carries out the work under the guidance of the leading group of the higher-level medical supervision committee.
(1) According to the relevant policies and regulations of the municipal women's and children's medical center management, supervise the major decision-making procedures, the openness of the hospital affairs and the hot and difficult issues of concern to the masses, and promote the correct performance of duties by the leading cadres of the unit and the functional business management departments.
(2) Proactively discovering problems, accepting complaints involving medical supervision contents, and carefully collecting opinions and suggestions from medical personnel on various aspects of hospital management through letters and visits, seminars, inspections, and other forms.
(3) Timely summary and combing; relevant information on hospital affairs management and supervision matters, decision-making procedures, management procedures and implementation of supervision matters, report to the party organization of the unit and the work leading group of the higher-level medical supervision committee and make comments and suggestions.
Four or five requirements
Carrying out medical supervision work is an important measure to implement the main responsibility of party style and clean government construction, promote the prevention and control of the integrity of medical institutions, optimize hospital management, and promote hospital development. Basic power of the Medical Supervisory Committee; right to know. Have the right to know about the affairs related to hospital affairs management and supervision matters. The power of supervision. Supervise the decision-making process, management process and implementation of supervision matters. Proposal right. In response to the problems found, we will promptly report and make comments and suggestions to the party organization of the unit and the work leading group of the higher-level medical supervision committee.
(1) The central party and government leadership team attaches great importance to it, fully understands the important significance and practical needs of the work of the medical supervision committee, strengthens organizational leadership and overall coordination, promotes all work on time, and consciously accepts supervision, and actively creates conditions for the development of supervision work. . Discipline inspection and supervision departments should strengthen guidance on medical supervision. The other departments of the center should work in accordance with the division of responsibilities and do a good job in medical supervision, improve the public content in a timely manner, continuously optimize the work flow, do a good job in the prevention and control of integrity risks, and promote the open operation of power.
(2) The Medical Supervisory Committee shall accurately locate and handle the relationship with the professional supervision, social supervision, inner-party supervision, and supervision of the workers' congress. While doing their own work, the members of the supervisory committee take into account the supervision tasks, ensure the correct performance of their duties, and effectively carry out supervision work.
(3) No unit or individual may obstruct the normal operation of the Medical Supervision Committee for any reason, and shall not obstruct and retaliate against the members of the Medical Supervision Committee.
(4) For the risk points and loopholes in the system and process discovered during the medical supervision work, the center shall promptly formulate corresponding prevention and control measures, and establish and improve relevant work systems.
(5) The Center Medical Supervisory Committee shall, around the supervision business, accept the training and guidance of the Working Leading Group of the Medical Supervisory Committee of the Municipal Health and Family Planning Department.
Six or six sets of systems
(1) Regular meeting system: Regular work meetings will be held around the work tasks of the Medical Supervisory Committee to study and report relevant information. When necessary, a special meeting of the Medical Oversight Committee may be convened by the Director or by more than one third of the members.
(II) Reporting system: The Medical Supervisory Committee shall establish a work account and improve the file management. The Medical Supervisory Committee shall report the supervision work to the party organization of the hospital and the work leading group of the medical supervision committee of the higher level administrative department at least once every six months.
(3) Publicity system: The members of the Medical Supervision Committee and the division of labor, contact information, supervision content, complaints and reporting channels, etc. should be disclosed on the office network of the Central Hospital, and the medical staff should be able to reflect the channels of appeal and improve the awareness and support for medical supervision. rate.
(4) Avoidance system: If a member of the Medical Supervision Committee is also a member of the special committee of the business, the member shall evade when supervising the business.
(V) Incentive and Restriction System: The members of the Medical Supervision Committee should calculate the workload for medical supervision work, include it in the hospital performance salary distribution plan, and enjoy the corresponding work subsidy, which is determined by the central leadership team meeting. Members shall also be supervised by the work leading group of the higher-level medical committee, the discipline inspection and supervision department of the center, and the staff. If there is any failure to perform their duties properly or correctly, the medical supervision committee shall discuss it and report it to the personnel department of the center for review and approval. Approved, replaced candidates in a timely manner, and reported to the work leading group of the higher-level medical supervision committee for the record. In case of violation of rules and regulations, the relevant departments shall handle the responsibilities of the cadres.
(6) Double reporting system: During the supervision process, the Medical Supervision Committee found that suspected violations, violations of discipline, and illegal clues must be transferred to the discipline inspection and supervision department or relevant agencies for investigation and management, and reported to the higher-level health and family planning and inspection department or administrative department for medical treatment. Supervisory Committee Work Leading Group Office.
Seven, seven major content
Scope of supervision: The Medical Supervisory Committee mainly supervises the personnel recruitment of the unit, the selection of drug consumables, the procurement of bidding, the implementation of the audit work plan, and the integrity and self-discipline of leading cadres and staff. Supervision methods: mainly through the inspection of relevant work materials, attending meetings, on-site supervision, collecting public opinion, accepting complaints, etc.
(1) Written examinations and interviews in recruitment.
(2) Selection and procurement of hospital drug consumables and reagents regulatory catalogues.
(3) Bidding for information projects and small-scale infrastructure maintenance projects.
(4) The formulation and implementation of the equipment renewal plan.
(5) The implementation of the audit work plan.
(6) The situation of leading cadres and staff members in integrity.
(7) Other content that needs supervision.
Medical supervision committee
August 3, 2016
Increase re-supervised efforts to carry out special inspection activities for hepatitis B vaccine, BCG and hepatitis B immunoglo